Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Homework/Reminders - 28 February 2017 - B Day

Today was a bit of the day that wasn't. I hope that all of you who tested today felt prepared, especially for the English, reading, and writing sections.

AP English III:

Since we didn't have class you know that your reading is due for Thursday. Don't forget as well that we will hold another review session for the Quest on Thursday morning. The Quest will cover Prologue through Chapter Seven. It would be a good idea to come and review.

Also, when you complete your outline revision/resubmission, please email me to let me know that it is ready to be graded. It would also be helpful for you to tell me what changes you have made. That will speed my process along.

English II:

Good work today with Oedipus the King. I enjoyed seeing you act, draw, and then find language related to our major devices and themes. We'll keep this going next class. The most important thing is to make sure that you have completed your research/creative writing project on Google Classroom. Ms. Barber and I will start grading these soon!

No comments: