Over the weekend you need to complete the reading of chapters thirteen through fifteen of Invisible Man. Use the notes and outlines that I gave you today in class to get through these chapters. Also keep in mind that all of you have your rough drafts due on Monday for a completion check. You will need to sign up for a conference at the same time. Be sure that you accomplish these goals to prepare yourself for Tuesday.
Your biggest concern this weekend is to prepare and study for your exam next class. There are several grammar topics which you need to be able to do, they are listed for you here:
- conjugate first and second conjugation verbs
- distinguish between nominative, accusative, and prepositional case and use them appropriately
- selecting the preposition B or HA appropriately
- using adjectives versus adverbs
- moving between singular and plural in the nominative
- translating impersonal statements
- information on our Soviet republics such as: geographical location, language spoken, relationship with Russia today
Sample questions related to our Soviet republics would be things such as: What language is spoken in this country? Where is the country located (use a map)? Which is the country's flag?