Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Homework for A-Day Students: 13 January 2016

English II

It's the final call for any missing work or assignments.  I've plugged in zeroes for any work I haven't seen and given partial credit where I thought I could.  Some of you are failing for the quarter because of missing work, so please get this work turned in.

On Friday we'll continue with our study of Latin American authors and take a look at a short story that isn't nearly as strange as the first one we read.

Russian I, II, III

We did the writing portion of our exam today and then on Friday you'll have part two.  Make sure that you've studied your grammar, vocabulary, and other necessary topics since you'll have a traditional exam format of multiple choice, writing, and listening.  Hopefully I'll have reports on your performance today by next class.

No comments: