Thursday, May 21, 2015

B-Day Homework: Oops

I guess with my meetings after school I forgot to post this for all of you.  Here are your brief reminders:

AP English III:

We are basically done with Friday being a short class and next Wednesday being our character cafe.  Make sure that if you have books that you bring them back to me on Friday so that I can start accounting for all of the supplemental novels.  In addition, if you have missing assignments about which we've already discussed, make sure that it is turned in to me tomorrow as I want to finish grades this week.

English II:

Your essays and any additional extra credit or make-up work are due on Friday.  Please make sure that you refer to your rubric as you put together your drafts.  I'll be looking for all of the elements on that sheet.  As I said today in class, most of you just need to finish the work you've already started.  It's your responsibility to take care of this.

If you need help, I'm free after school on Thursday to offer assistance.

No comments: