- For Wednesday, read the "Forethought" and "Chapter 1" of The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. DuBois. I have copies now for those who did not get theirs in class. You can also access the entire text for free here: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/408/408-h/408-h.htm
- Obtain The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by the weekend.
- Final drafts of essays are due Tuesday, October 13. Writing conference slots are still available, and we will post a schedule for Thursday and Friday meetings soon.
- There will be an AP-style Timed Writing on Friday. We will be writing argumentative essays, so review your "Rules for Good Writing" notes about DADS and arguments.
- Be working on your projects. We will have library time next class to work on these.