Friday, January 2, 2015

And Winter Break is Done...

I had to go in today so my winter break is officially finished.  All of you have the weekend remaining, so enjoy it.

Russian II

I have your study guides ready for your midterm.  Be ready to receive these on Tuesday as well as finish our film and begin our holiday study.

AP English III

I went through all of the websites and unless I'm missing something a lot of you are procrastinating a bit too much.  By the end of this weekend you should have everything done except for your group synthesis.  If you're not going to be able to meet this goal then you have yourselves or your groupmates to blame.  You must have your work ready to move on to the next phase before Monday's class.

Don't forget as well that you need to finish reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

Russian I

You have your study guide as well as your reference books.  I hope that many of you have been working hard over break to improve your skills.

English II

I went through and saw that a lot of you aren't doing too well because of missing assignments.  I've got something to take care of this, but I don't think a lot of you are going to like it.  I guess we'll have to see.

Remember everyone, at the end of the day you've got to do the work yourself because nobody else will.  If you don't do the work then the only person to blame is yourself.  Ask for help if you need it.

No comments: