Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Checking in

Hey everyone. I'm getting my computer out today to get started on some things I need to get done over break. I figured I'd take this chance to give you some progress checks. 

English II

Hopefully by this point you have taken the work from your drafting packets and transferred it onto paper or typed it put. Remember to work on putting your paragraphs together in a way that they flow together. Go smoothly from one idea to the next. Transition. 

AP English III

Keep reading Huck. Annotate and read closely. Notice how ideas come to a conclusion and how Twain resolves his main points. 

For your group projects get your analyses written and uploaded as well as your annotations. I can take a look at them on your sites and give feedback, as can your group. 

Lastly, remember your illustration assignment! Find the illustration, annotate and recreate. 

Russian I and II

Go through your books and study what we've done. Memorize case endings and functions. Practice with nouns and possessive pronouns. Use Russian and practice. Try to set a review goal each day and meet that goal. You know what I'll ask you to do - be perfect. Work hard to reach this point and prepare questions for me when we return. 

No comments: