Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Homework for Russian Students - A Day - 19 October

What an exciting day!  We didn't have fourth period because of the fire.  (I bet I'll never say that again.) So, English II will meet again on Friday.  We'll keep working on our projects then.

Russian II-IV

If you haven't finished your profile for В КОНТАКТЕ make sure that it is finished and submitted by the end of the day on Friday so that I can grade it over the weekend.  Tonight, you are doing some writing for me in Russian.  With whom do you want to live in the dormitory?  С кем вы хотите жить в общежитии?  

You should use evidence from our class discussion/interview.  Russian II - Write at least three sentences in Russian.  Russian III-IV - Write at least five sentences in Russian.

Don't forget that you'll have an exam next week.  I'll go over the topics on Friday.

Russian I

Your vocabulary test is next class.  Make sure that you know the meanings of the words, their gender, and their animacy.  You will only have to spell about five of the words.

Also, if you haven't finished your profile for В КОНТАКТЕ make sure that it is finished and submitted by the end of the day on Friday so that I can grade it over the weekend. 

No comments: