Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Homework for B-Day Students: 2/5/2014

Honors English II

Remember students that I will not be here on Friday so you will not need to worry about much in this post until next week.  The first priority that you have is to complete the studying for your vocabulary quiz on Tuesday.  The quiz will have definition matching, fill in the blanks, and character explanation using the vocabulary words.  Be sure to know the full meaning of the words to prepare.

I made reference to an analysis assignment as well in class, but I don't want you to worry about this until I can go over the assignment thoroughly.  You may want to just make note of important lines by either Oedipus or Tiresias, but I would prefer to wait on this assignment so that you will have the chance to possibly analyze other characters.

ESL English III

After today's translation activity you should now begin to move on to the planning of your memoir.  Begin to develop your imagery in the assignment so that your words will be more than just words on a page.  Think about creating excellent sight, smell, and sound imagery so that I can be in the moment which you are describing for me.

No comments: