Thursday, March 5, 2020

Homework for A Day Students - Weekend - 5 March

AP Research

Dear students! Please turn in your documents for your PREP Check 3.1 to Google Classroom. If you don't turn them in by Sunday, I'll go hunting in your portfolio for what I need. As a reminder you should submit your:

  • Data Sets/Planned Data Sets (depending on where you are in the collection process)
  • Task Log
  • Reflections to Number 21
  • Record of Communication (Expert Adviser and Participants - If none, say none.)
  • Paper Draft to Method Section
This is forty points for completion. This is also a good weekend to check on everything! Be sure that you have POD Slides started, you've revised your paper, you're continuing to get ahead for what you have coming next!

Russian Classes

I hope that you all enjoyed your day with Russian culture and investigations. If you did not turn in your work to the substitute today in class, then give it to me on Monday. Remember that next week we will have quizzes (Russian I) and the days to complete our grammar/vocabulary project (Russian I-IV). This weekend is a good one to study vocabulary, complete exercises, and work on your projects.

No comments: