Friday, March 13, 2020

Updates for All Classes - 13 March - Before the Closure

AP Research

Welcome to crazy town everyone. Over the next few days (or weeks) I hope that all of you stay safe and secure. Remember to think and be smart. Don't panic. Plan! Don't freak out. Focus!

You should continue to move forward with your work for this class as it related to your Academic Paper and Presentation/Oral Defense. I have posted the reflection questions in the document to take you to the end of the quarter. Additionally, I have posted PREP Check 3.2 to outline what is due for your final PREP Check. Be aware that you will need to be creative in your approach to peer editing during this time, but I think that you can do it.


Once I have an idea of the expectation related to instruction, I'll let you know. Let's just keep moving forward with what we know we need to do. Remember, 46 days are left until we submit!

AP Literature

If you did not complete your sonnet group projects today and submit them, please be sure that they are submitted by the end of the day on Monday so that I can assess them and get them in the gradebook for you all. Remember that we will not be evaluating each other as members of the group. Since we are not able to present in person, I would like for you to submit a recording of what you would say to accompany your slide. You could also submit a video with your slides if you would like.

Outside of this be sure that you are finishing Twelfth Night in advance of our timed writing on this text. I'll post reading and analysis guides for you next week. The timed writing will likely be the final assessment for Q3. We will return and jump into our independent novels. Go ahead and get started on your pamphlet, heck, go ahead and read a few extra books if you can!


Stay safe during this time, I'll keep you all updated as I learn more.

Russian I

Today in class we took time to work on our floor plan projects to close out Quarter 3. If you did not finish and submit your floor plan project, there is a space for you to turn it in electronically on Google Classroom.

Advanced Russian

I hope to see all of you very soon. Stay tuned to this website as well as your Google Classroom pages as that's where I'll be posting my updates for our classes.

No comments: