Hopefully with our workshop today in class you all were able to finish a good chunk of work on your websites. Make sure that by the end of the weekend you have really:
1. finished and uploaded your two focus paragraphs with parenthetical citations
2. finished your citation page
3. uploaded an image for each page
Tonight - please finish the Elie Wiesel writing and stay focused on his use of subjective and objective language. Remember as you read that you should find at least one objective example and one subjective example per page. Remember that as we discussed in class, some paragraphs can have a mix of objective and subjective language - remember to think about the difference between facts and feelings.
We will start website presentations on Friday. It is important that you finish everything by then.
You'll be having quizzes on Friday. Make sure that you are all preparing yourselves based on the grammar ahead of you on your quiz. Here is a brief outline:
- Russian I - plurals in the nominative case and conjunctions
- Russian II - using double negatives in Russian
- Russian III - recognizing and being able to analyze participles in Russian
We've been spending a lot of time on all of these goals recently, so hopefully you are feeling prepared. I also spent time going over what you are missing (if anything) at this point in the year. Remember that I won't take any late work past the last day of class which is Monday, the 24th of May.