Saturday, October 4, 2014

Homework for the Weekend - A Day Students - 10/3/2014

Russian II 

From the dialogues today I see a few places for us to keep working but overall I saw some good use of cases and verbs. Over the weekend I want you to continue working with Russian as you write a one paragraph response about the film "Бриллиантовая рука." Express your opinion on the film and then give an example to support your opinion as well as explanation of the detail. I look forward to reading these. Remember to make it your own work. Outside assistance is only okay for looking up individual words. 

Russian I 

Your retest is happening on Tuesday. Prepare yourself accordingly. Learn your vocabulary and alphabet. 

English II 

Complete your comic homework this weekend. Show yourself standing up for something important to you. Feel free to use narration or speech bubbles to make this drawing in the style of a comic book frame from Persepolis

No comments: