Thursday, January 13, 2011

Notes to prepare for 14 January

Freshmen:

I will be seeing all of you tomorrow. Tomorrow we will be playing a small game called Matchbox. All that you will need for tomorrow is something to write with as well as your vocabulary bookmarks. Vocabulary bookmarks will need to be turned into the box to receive a grade. I will be looking for entries from chapters one through eight when I check these assignments

Seniors:

Tomorrow, class will begin at around 1:00. I expect to see you all in costume for the Pub. I will collect your worksheets at the beginning of the period and then check your notes at the end of the period. The reflection of the activity will be collected electronically via Google Docs or you can hand it in to me at the final exam. Don't forget that final papers for my class are due on Tuesday the 18th.

Let me know if you've got any questions. I'm off to the gym to run away from today's horribly long day...

No comments: