Thursday, January 6, 2011

Homework - January 6th

Freshmen: Over the weekend I expect that you will read chapter seven and complete any vocabulary entries for words in this chapter. I don't want you all getting complacent at this point in the year. Things are only going to get more complicated, and my expectations for all of you are only going up. Furthermore, if you didn't complete your essay and turn it in today, you will need to be sure that it's ready to be turned in on Monday or Tuesday.

Seniors: Tomorrow we're going to finish looking at Act IV and begin the study of Act V. Things are moving quickly to the end of the year. Tomorrow I will also give you the instructions and assignments to prepare for your final assignment. Over the weekend, I would suggest that you all work on your drafts and come in next week with these drafts to be checked by me.

Please let me know if you need any help or have any questions.

No comments: