Friday, January 14, 2011

Exam Preparation - English IV

Seniors:

The time has finally come. It's time for your final exam. The exam will have two portions: identifications and essay. For the identifications you will need to know the title and author for each thing, you will also need to explain the significance of the object/thing in the work as a whole. For the essay section, you will have two essays. One essay will ask you to analyze a piece of poetry or a piece of fiction; the other essay will ask you to respond to a prompt using your knowledge of one of the major pieces we studied.

I will be collecting final papers from ALL OF YOU on Tuesday. If you are not taking the exam, come in, drop off the paper, and then leave. If you are taking the exam, I will take the paper when you enter. I will not be accepting any assignments past the end of the final exam.

I will not be posting a list of exempt or non-exempt students. If you don't know, please show up and we can double check then. Don't assume you're fine and then get a phone call from me on Tuesday afternoon.

If you have any exam/class related questions, please let me know.

No comments: