Friday, January 7, 2011

Homework for the Weekend - 1/7

Seniors:

Over the weekend I expect that each of you will use this time to put together a full rough draft on Hamlet. Then, you can come and see me next week either after school or during 4th period or A lunch to have me review it before the final drafts are due. Please remember what I said last week, this is your last paper of your high school English career, thus I expect it to be the best. Also, this weekend, you'll want to spend some time preparing for our British Pub activity next Wednesday. If you weren't in class today, come see me on Monday to get ready for the Pub activity.

On Monday we will finish our study of Hamlet. The bodies are going to start hitting the floor.

Freshmen:

Over the weekend you all will read chapter seven of A Separate Peace. Pay very close attention to the way that the school is organized socially. We're going to start seeing a new side of the Devon School in these chapters. Further, remember that if you didn't turn in your essay on the first due date, it will need to be handed in to me on Monday/Tuesday to avoid late penalties.

If you've got questions, please ask!

No comments: