Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Homework for 11/2 and 11/3

And we keep on rolling, merrily along.

AP English III:

Please keep up with your Huckleberry Finn reading schedules. By next class you should be to the end of chapter eighteen. This next section of the novel will provide a lot of opportunities for us to discuss some really important scenes in Huck's life. Annotate closely, think deeply. In addition to that reading, I want for you to begin compiling your vocabulary bookmarks. You'll be turning in your second bookmarks on Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. Lastly, I have asked all of you to get a Gmail account if you don't already have one. Please go to this link and fill in the required information so that I have a record of your e-mail addresses.

English I:

You have an exam coming up on short stories on Friday/Monday. So, you need to study. I will be here late on Thursday if you'd like to come by for individual questions.

No comments: