Friday, November 4, 2011

English I - Homework for 11/4 and 11/7

Freshmen,

Over the weekend and Monday night I'd like for you to take a break and relax after your big unit test. I hope that you all feel confident that you did your best. If you studied and prepared as you should have, then I'm sure it will pay off. If it's not paying off, then please see me for help.

Next class we are going to begin our work on Animal Farm by George Orwell and allegory. We probably won't start reading Animal Farm for a few days, but you might want to start early so that you can be ahead. I do suggest that you get your own copy of the book, but I will issue copies if you don't have on on Tuesday/Wednesday.

It's a pretty exciting novel, and I think you'll all enjoy it. I'm looking forward to Tuesday/Wednesday!

No comments: