Monday, April 6, 2020

Beginning Phase 2 - Online/At-Home Instruction

Good Morning Students!

All classes in Google Classroom have been updated with assignments for Week One of Phase Two. If I've given too much to do, let me know. It's a bit of an adjustment for us all right now. I'll be making recordings later today for each class to go over what is available for you all. Those should be posted later today.

Here's a brief overview of our week in each class.

AP Research: Check-in on your progress in completing your paper. Reflect on where we are. Prepare for what's ahead with conclusions.

AP English Lit: Finish Twelfth Night and working on Question 3 and poetry. Prepare for modified AP Examination with literary devices. Keep working on writing skills.

Russian I: Finish working with Chapter Two. Unit assessments. Practice on DuoLingo for cases and vocabulary needs. Culture.

Advanced Russian: Finish working with Chapter Six/Ten. Unit assessments. Practice on DuoLingo for verbs, cases, and vocabulary needs. Finishing Anna Karenina.

All week I'm available for you from 1-3 PM for Office Hours. Other availability this week is below:

Wednesday: 9-10 AM - AP Literature: Media Talk
Tuesday-Friday: 10-11 AM - AP Research: Extra Office Hours
Wednesday: 11-12 PM - Russian: Grammar/Vocabulary Help Session

Friday: 9-10 AM - AP Literature: Feedback on the Week
Friday: 11-12 PM - Russian: Feedback on the Week

If you need me outside of these times please let me know. I can be flexible!

No comments: