Thursday, April 23, 2020

Wrapping Up Phase 2 - At Home Instruction

Dear Students - Happy Thursday,

Just as a reminder that if you are trying to improve your Q3 or S1 grade for the year given the work that I have been posting, please be sure that everything you want to have scored has been turned in by the end of the day tomorrow, Friday the 24th.

I'll have everything graded and all points updated in PowerSchool by Tuesday. If you have a question about your grade changes, please let me know and I can review any changes with you.

Remember that AP Examinations are coming! AP English will be held Wednesday the 13th at 2:00 PM. AP Research papers are due to DigitalPortfolio on May 26. The AP Russian Examination is live on June 3 and June 4 - you should see an email from NEWL confirming your registration.

I'll be available for you this week during the morning and in afternoon Office Hours from 1-3 PM.

No comments: