Saturday, April 11, 2020

End of Week 1 - Easter Weekend - April 11, 2020

I meant to post this yesterday, but I got carried away with my new video game, so my apologies are included as well.

We're at the end of Week 1 of Supplemental Instruction. I appreciate everyone of you so much, and will continue to give feedback to any and all assignments submitted - no matter when they are submitted. Feel free to continue to use these assignments to focus on the skills you find necessary or needing improvement.

I'll be posting new work on Monday and returning everything submitted over the weekend. Monday is a holiday for DPS, but I will be working a bit. I also have appointments settled for Monday which will be kept. Starting Tuesday I'll be back on regular schedule for Office Hours and recordings/lessons.

As always, let me know what I can do for you.

No comments: