Thursday, May 17, 2012

Work for the Weekend and Reminders

My last post was number 666, thankfully the website is less evil today with post number 667.

AP English III:

I hope that all of you who took the exam felt confident and well prepared.  Remember, it doesn't matter what the score is that you get in July.  The point is that all of you have grown and accomplished a lot.  I'm proud of you and you should be proud of yourselves.  A-day students, you'll be finishing your discussion circles on Monday.  B-day students, you're going to finish these on Friday.  I was very impressed with both classes and your work in groups one through four.  I look forward to being equally impressed as we move forward.

Finally, you'll be having your final exam on The Things They Carried on Wednesday and Thursday of next week.  I will be checking your annotations on the whole book this day - so be ready.

English I:

All of you have due next week what I refrenced in the last post.  Be sure that you are meeting those goals and finishing strong here at the end of the year.  As a final reminder, any and all missing assignments must be made up by 4:00 on Monday the 21st.  Failure to make up any assignment by this point will result in that assignment being locked in as a zero.  You've had all quarter, and it's time for me to start wrapping up my grades for the year.  Lastly, the final day to turn in extra credit is tomorrow - Friday the 18th.  Make sure that if you're doing this assignment you get it turned in.

No comments: