Monday, January 2, 2012

Final Break Update

All,

I'm excited about getting back into the swing of things with all of you tomorrow!  I've just made my final edit of the Google documents for tonight and I won't be posting new comments until tomorrow.

Enjoy the last night of your break.  Make sure that you all (Freshmen and Juniors) have made a lot of progress on your papers - draft workshops are the 6th for A-day and the 9th for B-day.  I'm available before that for those of you who may want to finish things a bit early, perhaps.

Also, don't forget about those novels we've been studying.  Juniors, you have a reading goal to meet.  Freshmen, you should have spent some time reviewing the story over the break.  We will have an exam very soon on Animal Farm and allegories as a whole.

See you in the morning!

No comments: