Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I am a machine...

At this point I have graded all completed English I tests and vocabulary exams.  If you have not finished either of these two assignments, please try to come tomorrow (Thursday) at A lunch to finish.

Tomorrow I'll be collecting A-day papers from all of you.  All of you have the rubric that I will be using to grade your papers.  Please take a moment to have a parent, friend, or sibling (same age or older, preferably) read over your final draft and score you using the rubric.  You may find some final areas of improvement.

When we begin the next quarter (Tuesday/Wednesday) I'll be handing a lot of work back to all of you and we'll take some time to organize our portfolios and reflect on the first semester.  Reminders about turning in papers are in the post below.  Please follow those guidelines.



No comments: