Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekend Work

I just typed this, and then it disappeared. I hate computers sometimes. I really, really do.

English I:

Priority number one for this weekend is to finish your Poetry Projects and make some serious headway here. I have extended the deadline on these projects so that you all will come to me outside of class and get my feedback on your creative and analytical writing. The projects will be collected on the 24th and 25th - we'll also have the memorized poems presented on this day. You also have your Poetry Unit Examination coming up at the end of next week. You should spend some time this weekend preparing for that exam. Look over your notes and be ready to review in class on Monday/Tuesday.

English III:

Over the weekend you should pull all of your research and evidence from your primary source together with your thesis into a coherent, well-organized outline. The goal of the outline is to show me what you're thinking and where you are with your ideas. I'll be checking these on Monday in the library. The first round of drafts will most likely be toward the end of next week with final drafts due shortly after that. You should also spend some time reviewing your notes and information about Early American Literature in preparation for your exam which is scheduled for Tuesday.

No comments: