Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Homework - 9 March - PLC Day

I'm really not a huge fan of PLC Days - they go too fast and require us to do too much in too little time.  I appreciate the fact that we were all able to get through a lot of information today.

English I:

Don't forget your assignment!  I will be checking your notes on your poem for the poetry project on Thursday/Friday.  This will count as a quiz grade for all of you.  You may choose to use TPCASTT to structure your notes or you may want to use the color coding method we did on the overhead with "Back Again Home."  Either way, be sure that your notes are thorough!  You should analyze all of the lines and images!

English III:

You don't have any homework tonight, but I think that it would be a good idea for you all to go back and review the poem "To Maecenas" given our discussion of Wheatley and the way that she hides her meaning in conformity.  Tomorrow I will be giving you your essay assignment for this Early American Literature unit and we will begin working on these essays tomorrow by going to the library and beginning some research.

No comments: