Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Homework for Everyone - 3/30

Juniors:

If you've yet to fill out the form, please go to the previous post and make your selections.  I'm going to be making groups in the next few days and need this input from you in order to move forward.  For tonight, you don't have any homework but you should spend some time thinking about the poem that I gave you today in class.  I'm looking forward to having a great class tomorrow to discuss the poem and then finish going through Act III.

You may find it helpful to read over Act III tonight before we begin working through it tomorrow so that you have an idea of what's coming up.  Tomorrow is when everything hits the fan in Salem.

Freshmen:

Don't forget about your introductions to your characters.  You should have either very thorough notes or a complete paragraph that deals with the information that I'm looking for.  Make sure that you either have a book or internet source with that paragraph so that I can see where you're getting your information from for this.

I think that'll do it - enjoy the rainy afternoon!

No comments: