Monday, March 21, 2011

Homework for 3/21

Freshmen:

I've said it before, I'll say it again:  POETRY PROJECTS.  I'm hopeful that you all were able to finish your projects this weekend and at this point you are only doing small tweaks and changes to make it perfect.  Remember that these are due on Thursday for A-day and Friday for B-day.  Be ready!

Juniors:

Tonight you need to finish reading Act I of The Crucible.  You'll want to go back and read all of the introductory information about Rev. Hale and his character.  Understand him well, because he will play a significant role moving forward.  Also, as you end the act, pay attention to how quickly things change and what the cause for the change is.  I look forward to our class discussion of the act tomorrow.  We will probably watch the first bit of the film as well in order to start getting a visual for everything that's going on.

Enjoy the afternoon!  Happy Monday!

No comments: