Monday, March 23, 2009

Homework for 23/24 March

Tonight's homework is to find a poem and bring in a copy of that poem to class. You will need to include the title of the poem and the author. The poem must be written by someone other than you.

After you find a copy of the poem, you need to write two paragraphs. In the first paragraph you need to summarize what is going on in the poem, and in the second paragraph you need to tell why you think the author wrote the poem. The paragraphs and the poem are due to the box!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Miller, I will not be in class on Wednesday due to a band field trip. Is it okay if I put my project and all the components in the box on Wednesday morning so that it's not counted late?

Daniel Miller said...

Catie - Please bring me your paper, all the parts, and your homework Wednesday morning. Bring it directly to me, not to the box.

Thank you for being on top of this!

Miller

Anonymous said...

For the poem, should I write it on the back of my homework since I won't be able to present it in class or have a visual aid on what I am talking about?

Daniel Miller said...

Catie - You'll need to turn in a copy of your poem with your paragraphs. You can do the paragraphs on the back of the poem.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Miller,

Do we do the cover sheet for our essays in class?