Friday, March 31, 2023

31 March - Happy Spring Break!

English 10

Timed Writing Day! Timed Writing Day! 

Today was an easy way to end the quarter and our unit on Latin America as we completed our Latin American Letter. We completed our mini-research project and wrote a letter to a leader in Latin America about a problem facing their country. I hope that you appreciated this chance to learn a bit more and explore issues in our world. I'll be reading and reviewing your work after I return from my trip, so you'll come back to updated scores, and we'll finalize grades for the quarter.

There is, of course, no work over the break. If you are missing work and want to get caught up, please do so. Membean and NoRedInk are open for practice. I'd suggest doing what I like to do, read a good book :) I have plenty of suggestions.

I'll look forward to seeing you when I'm back from South Korea and sharing stories. Our last unit of the year will be on The Middle East. Get ready to finish in style and with strength!

No comments: