Friday, March 10, 2023

9 and 10 March - End of the Week

English 10

Thank you English 10 for your work yesterday while I was away. I appreciate that when I came back I had a folder full of work from you all. I'm excited to see what you put together for me. Next week we're going to look at some poetry before we begin ending our unit on Latin American literature.

AP Language

Today was our final writing workshop to prepare for submission of the annotated bibliography. This assignment is now due. I love that people have already submitted work and received feedback. This makes all of our lives easier. Remember, you can resubmit this assignment - just remember to give me back the rubric. 

Next week we're going to start moving into the writing and planning phase of this assignment. We'll be focused on outlining, writing, and giving peer feedback. Having a complete or nearly complete SourcePack is essential, so be sure that this corollary assignment is nearly complete!

Have a great weekend. Please come in for Lion Time if you need additional help!

AP Research

Today was a great day in AP Research land because it was a day for peer review. This is becoming one of the most important parts of the class because remember, I can't give you direct feedback. I can ask you plenty of questions to help guide you, but if you want to know what to do, then you have to go to each other. Thankfully you're all well trained and able to provide amazing feedback to each other. Today is an example of that.

Work with your revisions. Move forward and polish your work. We'll do another run of this after Spring Break as we consider our Data/Findings, Analysis, and Conclusion. Keep writing. Keep building. Every little bit counts. We'll begin next week in Unit 5. Be sure to complete your PREP reflections so that they are ready to be checked.

No comments: