Wednesday, March 8, 2023

8 March - International Women's Day

AP Language

Solid working day today everyone! Next class is just like today - a writing workshop. I like that there are submissions for me to review and score; I'll work hard to get those back to you by next class. Meet your deadline and meet your goal. Submit your tasks!

Next week we're going to start moving more into writing and planning. Be ready to outline and thesis. Be sure that you also return your books if you no longer need them.

AP Research

Solid day in AP Research as we found ourselves solidly grinding. I hope that my overview of the paper and its essentials helped you in demystifying the experience. Remember, keep it simple. Keep it straightforward. Keep it direct. This is not a fancy paper, this is a paper that checks the boxes. 

Next class we'll begin our transition out of Unit 4 and into Unit 5. Unit 5 is focused on final elements - data charts, analysis, and final conclusions of our work. By the end of the month, we should be finding ourselves ready to move into presentation and production mode. We're nearly done. I'm looking forward to Peer Review, remember to submit your drafts so that I can grade them for completion.

No comments: