Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Let's Be Ready for Exams

Congratulations everyone! We've made it to the end. Since I will not be here tomorrow for the B-Day Classes I wanted to make sure that this was posted to go over exams for all of the classes.

Be sure that you are where you need to be for your final examination. Remember not to assume that you are exempt from a teacher made exam unless you hear that confirmation from me!

2A - English IV NCFE (No Exemptions)
Students will test on Friday the 25th at 12:00 PM. You will test in our classroom. Be sure that you are on time so that you have time to complete your entire test. Exams will be scored once I receive score reports from the State.

3A - Advanced Russian
Students will test on Wednesday the 30th at 9:00 AM. You will test Room 309 with me.

4A - Russian I
Students will test on Wednesday the 30th at 1:00 PM. You will test in our classroom. Be sure that you have reviewed all of the study materials that you have been given in order to complete this examination.

2B - English IV NCFE (No Exemptions)
Students will test on Tuesday the 29th at 12:00 PM. You will test in our classroom. Be sure that you are on time so that we can complete the examination in the required timeframe. Again, I will receive your scores from the State and input your scores once I receive them.

3B - AP English III
Students will test with me in our classroom on the 31st at 9:00 AM. Be on time. You will have identifications and two essays for this exam. Be sure that you have reviewed all of your notes and texts from the year so that you are prepared.

4B - AP English III
Students will test with me in our classroom on the 31st at 12:00 PM. Be on time. You will have identifications and two essays for this exam. Be sure that you have reviewed all of your notes and texts from the year so that you are prepared.

Exemptions for the AP English III students will be ready on Tuesday after I have graded your short story tests. It is your responsibility to check the class website or to see me for your exemption information. After I return on Tuesday from Boston I will begin to grade your examinations and have your scores finalized as soon as I can.

No comments: