Thursday, May 31, 2018

Exam Scores and Recommendations - Russian I, II, III

If you tested yesterday in Russian II/III or Russian I then I have scored your final examination and calculated your final grade for the year. I am happy to report that everyone who has tested will receive credit for the class. However, some of you are not qualified to continue on to the next level of Russian. Some of you, if you choose to advance, will need to participate in tutoring in order to solidify some of your skills.

If you are planning to continue to the next level of Russian, please get in touch with me about what you can do over the summer to improve yourselves. There are plenty of great online resources and YouTube channels that you can use in order to improve your skills!

Поздравляю вас!

No comments: