Friday, May 18, 2018

Homework for the Weekend - B Day Students

English IV

It is very important that everyone realize that today really was the last day of class because of the Senior Day next Tuesday. On Tuesday we will not really meet because of the Senior Brunch. If you need to finish your final novel project over the weekend, you can and should. Please submit your work to me on Monday or Tuesday outside of class so that I can finish your grades.

I would also suggest that any of you with rubles gather them together. Come and see me to cash-in for extra credit so that we can raise your Q4 score as high as possible. If you have any questions, see me ASAP!

AP English III

I hope that all of you had fun interacting and playing around a bit. I'm happy that I still remember how to tie a toga from a bedsheet. Anyway - the main thing that everyone should be preparing for is your AP Examination on Wednesday morning and your Short Story Unit Examination on Thursday. Tuesday's class will be spent with guidance counselors and finishing up the quarter in terms of ruble exchange and the like.

Remember to look for any books that you may have checked out through the year so that everything is returned and cleared up before the end.

No comments: