Thursday, January 16, 2014

Announcements and Reminders for All Classes - 1/16/2014

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday, it slipped my mind in my hurry to get to the gym.

AP English III

You all have your final exam on The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.  Study hard and be prepared.  Remember to bring in your copy of the novel for your final annotation check.  Also, if you have not yet purchased a copy of Invisible Man I would recommend that you do this soon as we will be starting the novel next week.

Russian I

I've at this point graded all completed A-day exams and posted those grades.  I'm pretty pleased with what I see, there were some issues in the final section of the multiple choice, but that's to be expected since that information was pretty new.  Keep studying and reviewing!  Especially your cases and verb conjugation rules.  Next class (Friday/Wednesday) we will review our new vocabulary for this unit and then watch more of Doctor Zhivago - hopefully we will finish it.

Honors English II

Your homework is the same as the previous post.  Please make sure that you bring back your copy of Persepolis on Wednesday as I will be collecting them then.

ESL English III

You all have no homework for the long weekend.  Continue your individual reading.

No comments: