Monday, April 6, 2009

Homework for 6/7 April

Tonight's homework is to finish your Analysis Log. I will not be checking these until we get back from Spring Break but you should put some effort into these. Some students today saw that by spending a lot of time on the log, the paper and thesis was written for them. I would also recommend spending some time over the next few days to do a lot of work on your Poetry project or on your paper assignment as both of these major grades are due when we get back from break.

If you need help with the paper assignment come see me - I'll be available after school on Thursday to give some last minute help. Also, I will have the blog going over Spring Break - you can feel free to leave me questions here.

Lastly, be sure that you review your warm-ups. I may have a journal check before we leave for break.

No comments: