Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Announcements and HW

The first thing that I want to touch on are the upcoming announcements:

1. You have a Poetry Unit test on 4/24 and 4/27. We will review in class on 4/22 and 4/23.

2. Poetry Analysis paper rough drafts are due on 4/28 and 4/29. We will peer edit in circle groups on these days. We will also begin studying our novels in class on this day.

3. Final Draft of the Poetry Analysis paper is due on 4/30 and 5/1. Please come see me for help if you need it!!!

4. You will have your first reading quiz on your novels on 5/4 and 5/5. Read every night - answer your study questions!

Homework:

1. READ YOUR BOOK! You should read for at least one hour each night. Parents, please make sure that your student has a quiet place to complete their reading free from distractions.

2. Begin studying and reviewing for your test. Bring questions to the review session.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Miller, I just want to make sure that you have my Analysis Log for this project, I am pretty sure that I turned it in and I want to make sure you actually have it so that I can make it up if I am wrong

Daniel Miller said...

I got it Benny! You'll get it back tomorrow.