Thursday, May 4, 2023

4 May

AP Language

Today was essentially our last day before the examination. I hope you're feeling ready. We took time to understand the timing rules and regulations, the structure of the exam, and then we made our gameplan. I hope that the plan will take you forward to Tuesday and to your success. I am very proud of the growth that all of you have shown. One test is never the measure of your whole year or whole self, remember that.

Next week, I'll be out for most of the week with medical appointments. We will have a chance to conference when I'm in class, there's also after school opportunities. The Choice Board will close by the 16th/17th of May, so you should have your grade finalized by then. After that, we move on to the final examination. Continue to submit your items to Schoology and we can meet and review as we can.

Check your email and be ready for Tuesday! Come through Door 1 and get your gift bags!

AP Research

We keep on keeping on. Continue to move forward, complete your tasks, turn in reflections, get started with your final examination. I'm looking forward to your final presentations. 

No comments: