Wednesday, May 31, 2023

31 May - End of the Month / Bye Seniors!

AP Language

Today was our day to complete our final in-class writing assignment. In this assignment you have a prompt, because you always have a prompt - there's always exigence, but you're encouraged to answer the prompt in a more creative and risky way. It's our hope that part of this assignment finds its way to your future personal writing tasks. Note that you now have two tasks due, the writing and the reading.

Quarter 4 officially closes on Friday (Monday for Grey Day). If you have any final choice board items to review or anything else to submit, it needs to be in and done. After this week our work will focus only on the final final exam task, the story telling assignment. This has been posted for your review. You're only getting an oral communication grade for this assignment. 

If you have any questions about closing out the year, please be in touch. Remember that I start reading for College Board on June 1, so I will be less available than I have been.

AP Research

We're all set! Final exams are done and grades are in. Fun times to end the year and lots of lovely energy. I'm sad I won't be at graduation next week, but I'm happy we had our time to say good bye today. If you find yourself on campus, come and say hello. Drop me a line from time to time and let me know how your life is going. Wishing you nothing but the best to take you forward.

No comments: