Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Keep On Keepin' On, Y'all!

Hey Everyone - I'm really sorry to be away from you all for these two days. I'm feeling really good this morning and should be back at school on Wednesday. Be sure that you've submitted your assignments on Schoology. If you're in English 10, you have a PearDeck to complete. Just do your work in the slides and it'll save everything for me to check when I close the session later today. 

AP Language

Next class we'll have our seminar and time to finish up our websites before the weekend. I'll also take time to check your annotations, so be sure to have your books and notebooks. If you're done with The Crucible tomorrow, then you can return your book to me if you checked out a school copy. We'll be starting with The Great Gatsby on Friday/Monday. You can check out a copy from me or purchase your own. I'm excited to share this book with you all - it's a good one!

English 10 

Next class we'll be spending the majority of time with our novels and getting ready for our final project - the soundtrack to the character's life. Be prepared for a day with some reading, working on our next vocabulary checklist, and a bit of a creative activity focused on our book, which will help you with your final project.

No comments: