Wednesday, November 10, 2021

10 and 11 November

AP Language

I'm back! Not at 100%, but good enough to be with you all today, and I am very happy to be with you instead of where I was. Today was a pretty simple day, and I appreciate you all being nice to me. We took time to talk, work through some big ideas related to our unit, and then we finished our day as we needed.

As a reminder final tasks from Unit 2 are due or now past-due. If you are missing something, be sure to complete it as soon as possible so that I can finish my grading quickly. Your websites are due by the end of the weekend. Be sure that someone from the group submits the link. On Friday/Monday we'll be starting our unit on The Great Gatsby. I'm excited to share this text with you - it's one of my favorites.

English 10

Today was a very easy day for us since I'm still riding the struggle bus and recovering from my procedure on Monday. I appreciate all of you being kind and following instructions today. We completed a grammar assignment before we took some time with our books. As we are reading, it's important to note that there are only FOUR classes left until our projects are due. 

After reading time, we met in small groups to collect information related to our characters and how they are changing. I think that this is very helpful as you are working to complete your soundtrack projects. Remember that if you have anything missing (like vocabulary) that you submit that as soon as possible. I'll be finishing your grades for this unit over Thanksgiving.

No comments: