Monday, May 4, 2020

Opening May!

Good Morning Students!

Happy May! The weather is beautiful, the birds are singing, and soon I'm going to go for a run. But before I do that, I wanted to post an overview of what you can find on Google Classroom.

Russian Students - This is a great time to be in Russia (usually) because of the May Holidays. For this week's assignment we have some language and cultural skills to work on. See the details on Google Classroom.

AP Literature - The final round of practice prompts are posted for you to peruse. (See what I did there?) Feel free to turn in your essays for my scoring and feedback. Exams begin NEXT WEEK! Be sure that you are ready by following the College Board guidelines. I'll have a recorded lesson later this week on Zoom about final tips for the exam.

AP Research - The last three weeks are upon us before papers are submitted. I look forward to reviewing your paper with you before you submit. Please reach out for any and all assistance you may need.

Lastly - If you've signed up for my texting service, please let your friends who are in our classes know as well. Shoot me a message with your name, and I'll get you signed up for my class reminders via text!

No comments: