Thursday, May 7, 2020

Special Announcement - Freshmen through Juniors

Dear Underclassmen (Russian, AP Research),

You have the opportunity to now improve your academic standing by completing work assigned via remote instruction. You can add points to your S1 or Q3 grade by completing assignments. All of you are currently passing, so this is just gravy to improve academic standing and improve your GPA.

Any work must be submitted by May 25. You can email me, submit on Google Classroom or DuoLingo, or you can send me screenshots of your work. Just be sure that you tell me where you want me to put the points.

I'll continue to post assignments next week and the week after to give you opportunities to improve your Russian skills and academic standing. There are plenty of assignments already available on Google Classroom/DuoLingo to begin this process.

As always, let me know if you have questions or concerns.

No comments: