Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Homework/Reminders - 2/23

It is the end of the day and I am feeling wiped out!  Phew!  Hopefully I can summon a bit of energy to enjoy this beautiful afternoon.  Here's what you all need to get done tonight:

English I:

Tomorrow you have a Wordskills exam on Lesson 2 - it's all multiple choice and will focus mostly on prefixes.  You should spend some time looking over the base words as well.  Don't forget that the final drafts of your movie reviews are also due tomorrow/Friday.  I like the fact that a good amount of you have seen me to review your drafts.  Please turn in all of your drafts with your final draft on top.

English III:

Tomorrow we'll begin with talking a bit more about the excerpts that you all got today from The Perks of Being a Wallflower.  I especially want us to focus in on the idea of voice, authenticity, characterization, tone, and structure/point of view.  We will also begin our presentations.  I look forward to seeing what you all have come up with regarding these different topics in the novel.

Let me know if you have any concerns or questions!

No comments: