Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Homework and Reminders - 2 February

English I:

Freshmen, I will try to have your tests graded and back to you by next week.  They will definitely be on your progress reports.  For tonight you do not have any homework that you need to complete, but you should move toward finishing A Separate Peace.  You will need to have the book done next week.  Your projects will be due at the end of next week.  Thursday the 10th for A-day and Friday the 11th for B-day.  If you need any assistance or want me to take a look at your projects, please come and see me for that.  Next week we will wrap up our study of the novel and then move on to poetry!

English III:

Today in the library I hope that you were able to complete your research for your presentations tomorrow.  Tonight, you will need to finish up any research that you need to complete your presentation/public speaking assignment tomorrow.  I will be collecting bibliographies from you as part of your presentation grade.  You will also be graded on your content and the way in which you present the information (good eye contract, volume, posture, and so forth).  Also, tomorrow, we will begin our study of The Catcher in the Rye.  Make sure that you have your copy of the novel with you in class.  I will also be giving out your vocabulary assignment for the year.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.  Assuming that I survive my swim tonight, I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments: