Thursday, December 16, 2010

SNOW DAY!

Hopefully we'll have school tomorrow. If not, happy early Winter Break.

Seniors: Keep polishing your websites. We will present all websites tomorrow. Be sure that you check yourselves against the mock-up. If you have questions, please e-mail me. I'll respond throughout the day. Hopefully we have enough time for a bit of a surprise before we head out. Today would also be a good day to spend working on your paper. Collect quotes, organize, begin to formulate an outline.

Freshmen: You should keep working on your drafts. If we have school tomorrow it will be an A-day. A-day students should be prepared with their drafts. B-day students, I won't be looking at yours until after break. If you'd like to see me tomorrow afternoon to conference, I'm more than happy to do that.

Enjoy the day off. I know I will!

No comments: