Monday, December 13, 2010

Homework - 12/13

Homework for tonight is as follows:

Seniors:

I'm not assigning you reading in Hamlet because I want you to be focused on your website projects. Continue to work together and hold each other accountable for their required work. Continue to also support and guide each other. I will probably give you a few mintues tomorrow to meet together and check-in with each other. Tomorrow we will finish looking at Act III as well as do a bit of overall discussion with the play.

I also remind you that there will be a final paper when we get back from break. Many of you will want to start working on this sooner as opposed to later. Don't be a procrastinator...wait, you're Seniors...don't procrasinate too much.

Freshmen:

Next class you will have your exam. Be ready. On Thursday/Friday, you will need to bring your rough drafts of your assignments with you to class.

Let me know if you've got questions!

No comments: