Thursday, December 9, 2010

Homework - 9 December

Seniors:

Tomorrow in class I will be collecting your paper topics. This will allow me to see what you're thinking for your final paper and give me some ideas as to how I can assist you. In my mind, I've already given you all the tools that you will need to accomplish these papers. This second round will be very hands off - I ask that you work hard and ask for any help you may need. I will have these topics back to you on Monday with commentary. Also, I will be handing back your Hamlet Act I tests on Monday as well.

The last thing that I should see from all groups is your Group Overview section. This should be completed by 6:00 on Friday evening. In the overview, be sure that you state what chapters you are studying in your group, what each person is doing in the group, and all of the members of your group. I especially want to know who is responsible for what content.

Looking forward to tomorrow's class as we move deeper into Act III.

No comments: